How to Make a Custom Yard Sign Online
You do not need any design experience in order to create an awesome looking yard sign online. Follow our directions below to create a custom yard sign online in a couple of minutes.
Step 1: Choose the Size and Quantity of Yard Signs (per artwork file)
We have the most common yard sign sizes available in the drop down menu. The maximum yard sign size is 48 inches by 96 inches. If you don't see your size or quantity available in the drop down menus you can get a custom yard sign quote by clicking the link and filling in the information.
Step 2: Choose the Yard Sign Options
The standard finishing option for yard signs is a 1/2" white edge around the perimeter of the sign. You can also get a full bleed finish, which means the color is printed all the way to the edge of the sign. Your yard sign can either be single sided or double sided. If you select the double sided option the same image will be printed on both sides of the sign. If you have arrows, we will make sure the arrows are printed in the right direction. You can also have sign stakes added to your order.
Step 3: Choose your Design Method
There are three different ways you can order yard signs online.
- Pick a Template: You can browse our template categories from the template dropdown menu. There are political templates, sales templates, sports templates, business templates and more. Once you have found a template you would like to customize, click on the "customize template" link to go into our online designer. You can add text, add clip art images, upload an image or add a background. We have hundreds of high quality background images and clip art images to choose from. Our blog has more information about how to use the online designer. Once your design is complete, click on the "Accept Design" button to complete your online order.
- Upload a File: If you've already designed your yard sign design you can upload your file for print. Click on the "Upload a File" button. A popup window will appear where you can upload your image. We accept .ai, .eps, .pdf or high resolution .tiff or .jpg files. All files must be under 100 MB to upload. Once your file is uploaded it will take you into the online designer where you will confirm that you have uploaded the correct file. Click on the "Accept Design" button to complete your online order.
- Let us Design: We have a team of graphic designers who can help you with your artwork designs. Click on the "Let Us Design" button. You will be able to upload and files or logos that you want included on the yard sign. You will need to provide instructions for the graphic designer. Click on the "Add to Cart" button to complete your online order. A graphic designer will put together an artwork proof and email it to you for your approval. You will not be charged until you approve the artwork.
Step 1 - Choose Size and Quantity
Choose the options you want for your product
Loading product options...
Step 3 - Choose Design Method
Share Your Message With A Custom Yard Sign
Custom yard signs are a versatile promotional tool most commonly displayed in front lawns for business advertising, political promotion, real estate showings, and yard sales. Lawn signs are perfect for so many different events because they’re lightweight, easy to install, and inexpensive when compared to other signage options. They’re also incredibly effective at sharing a quick message with passing cars and pedestrians.
Here at Banners.com, we want to make designing, ordering, and displaying your yard sign easy. That’s why we offer free online templates, an intuitive online designer and real-time tracking for your order. You can also add wire installation stakes to your order to accommodate your single or double-sided yard sign.
Get started on your order for professionally designed and manufactured yard signs today.
Full Color Custom Yard Signs
All custom yard signs are digitally printed in full color on a waterproof 4 mm corrugated plastic material that is durable enough to withstand extended outdoor use.
*Please note, all coroplast yard signs will be cut 1/8th of an inch on each side to allow for finishing. (ex. a 18" x 24" yard sign will actually ship out to you as a 17.75" x 23.75" yard sign.) If your yard sign needs to be precise, please reach out to one of our customer service reps to discuss your specific application.*
The following finishing options are available:
• 1/2" in white margin or a full bleed (the ink goes all the way to the edge of the sign)
• Single or double sided signs
• Yard sign accessories: H Stake 10x15, 10x24 or 10x30. Beefy Stakes. Zip Ties 12 inches - Black and Zip Ties 36 inches - White.
All signs 32"x48" and over are automatically scored and folded. To score your coroplast signs, we cut through the top layer of the yard sign without cutting through the entire piece. The sign is then folded into an optimal fit to meet shipping guidelines.
Vector-based file types will print best, such as .eps or .ai (Adobe Illustrator) — with fonts converted to outlines. We can also print high resolution .pdf or .jpg files. If you are unsure of the quality of your files, our professional graphic designers will be more than happy to help you.
If you would like to double-check your order for correct information, requesting an order proof will allow you to do that. Your order proof will include a low-resolution image of your artwork, a summary of your order (including pricing), as well as your billing and shipping information. Please note that if you request a proof, we will not send your order into production until you have sent your approval.
If your project is color critical, we recommend using our Color Match Proof System, as this is the best way to ensure the color match for your specific project. For more details, please contact a customer service representative.
At Banners.com, we offer flexible production time ranges for you to choose from. Because it's important for you to have ultimate control over your order, our production times range from one to five business days. This allows you to make the final decision on when you need to order.
Please note: the time it will take to receive your product includes the production time as well as shipping time.
|3 Day Standard
||This is our most popular fast turnaround option. Free and fast enough for most custom orders.
|1 Day Priority
||Timelines can be tight. That's why we offer this speedy option.
|2 Day Express
||Have an extra day, but still need it quickly? Express is for you.
|5 Day Saver
||If you aren't in a hurry, you can save some money by choosing our 5 Day Saver option.
All banners must be paid for prior to being put into production. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards. We also accept checks, which must be received before your order is put into production. For more information on check orders, see this article on our blog..
We will not charge your credit card until you have approved your order.
If you have any questions about shipping, please contact customer service at (320) 965-9300 prior to ordering. Unless otherwise specified at the time of ordering, your order will be shipped via UPS Ground.
You will receive a tracking number once your package has been shipped.
Shipping prices are determined by the weight and destination of the package. Additional shipping charges apply to large orders.
After products have been shipped, all shipping company terms and conditions apply for lost or delayed packages. We will not refund the banner cost if UPS or any other shipping company has a delay in your package.
Delays due to natural disasters or anything beyond our control will not result in shipping refunds. If the product is damaged in shipping, damaged goods must be returned, and then a replacement product will be sent.
Lost packages will be replaced after the shipping company confirms loss. This generally takes 7–10 business days after initial scheduled delivery. Please click here for more information about our Yard Sign shipping times.
We offer the following shipping methods:
|Economy ( 5–10 Business Days )
|Standard ( 3-5 Business Days )
|Three Day ( 3 Business Days )
|Two Day ( 21 Business Day )
|Overnight (1 Business Day)
Did we answer all your questions?
If not, please give us a call at (320) 965-9300 and one of our customer service representatives will be more than happy to help you.