Banners.com - About Us
Banners.com is a division of Lakes Area GraphiX and Sign WorX.
Banners.com headquarters are located in Kensington, MN. We design, print and ship high quality banners, signs, decals, fabric and specialty products to customers in all 50 states.
Banners.com Proven Process
- Website - It's easy to view our pricing online, or request a custom quote. We have a large selection of templates available for you to customize in our online designer.
- Easy Online Ordering - You can order online 24/7 via our website, or you can call or email your order in.
- Friendly Customer Service - Our customer service professionals are all trained graphic designers. We will check your artwork for quality before we send it to production.
- Fast Turnaround Times - Standard production time for vinyl banners is 2 business days after artwork is approved and payment is received. You can see where your order is at any time through our Live Order Tracking system.
- Shipping - We ship our products using UPS. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order ships.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction - We strive for 100% customer satisfaction - your complete satisfaction is our number one priority as we work to build a long term relationship with our customers.
PO Box 162
Kensington, MN 56343
Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST
We are closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (and the following Friday)
- Christmas Day (closing at noon on Christmas Eve)
Additional days will be posted on our website. If you have any questions, give us a call or email!
Step 1 - Choose Size and Quantity
Choose the options you want for your product
Loading product options...
Step 3 - Choose Design Method
Vector-based file types will print best, such as .eps or .ai (Adobe Illustrator) — with fonts converted to outlines. We can also print high resolution .pdf or .jpg files. If you are unsure of the quality of your files, our professional graphic designers will be more than happy to help you.
If you would like to double-check your order for correct information, requesting an order proof will allow you to do that. Your order proof will include a low-resolution image of your artwork, a summary of your order (including pricing), as well as your billing and shipping information. Please note that if you request a proof, we will not send your order into production until you have sent your approval.
If your project is color critical, we recommend using our Color Match Proof System, as this is the best way to ensure the color match for your specific project. For more details, please contact a customer service representative.
At Banners.com, we offer flexible production time ranges for you to choose from. Because it's important for you to have ultimate control over your order, our production times range from one to five business days. This allows you to make the final decision on when you need to order.
Please note: the time it will take to receive your product includes the production time as well as shipping time.
|3 Day Standard
||This is our most popular fast turnaround option. Free and fast enough for most custom orders.
|1 Day Priority
||Timelines can be tight. That's why we offer this speedy option.
|2 Day Express
||Have an extra day, but still need it quickly? Express is for you.
|5 Day Saver
||If you aren't in a hurry, you can save some money by choosing our 5 Day Saver option.
All banners must be paid for prior to being put into production. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards. We also accept checks, which must be received before your order is put into production. For more information on check orders, see this article on our blog..
We will not charge your credit card until you have approved your order.
If you have any questions about shipping, please contact customer service at (320) 965-9300 prior to ordering. Unless otherwise specified at the time of ordering, your order will be shipped via UPS Ground. We offer a 1–3 day ground shipment to 90% of the United States.
You will receive a tracking number once your package has been shipped.
Shipping prices are determined by the weight and destination of the package. Additional shipping charges apply to large orders.
After products have been shipped, all shipping company terms and conditions apply for lost or delayed packages. We will not refund the banner cost if UPS or any other shipping company has a delay in your package.
Delays due to natural disasters or anything beyond our control will not result in shipping refunds. If the product is damaged in shipping, damaged goods must be returned, and then a replacement product will be sent.
Lost packages will be replaced after the shipping company confirms loss. This generally takes 7–10 business days after initial scheduled delivery.
Calendered Vinyl with Lamination Decal
This product is produced in our Minnesota or Las Vegas facilities, whichever is more beneficial to the customer's experience based on customer location and product specifications.
We offer the following shipping methods:
|Standard ( 3–5 Business Days )
|Three Day ( 3 Business Days )
|Two Day ( 2 Business Days )
|Overnight ( 1 Business Day )
|UPS Overnight AM
Calendered Vinyl with Lamination Material
• 3–5 year outdoor durability
• Prints up to 58"
There are two types of lamination to choose from.
1. Liquid Lamination: A very flexible, water-resistant coating that will protect the calendered vinyl from UV rays, abrasions and more. This lamination is very adaptable and will move freely with your product.
2. Film Lamination: With a higher UV ray protection and scratch resistance, this lamination will protext your decal from water, multiple handlings and more. It's often added to printed products to increase rigidity and expand it's lifetime.
The standard finishing option is square cut. If you choose a contour/die cut, any excess material from the decal will be removed. We apply backing to the decal, which allows you to keep all of the letters and shapes together for easy application.
Did we answer all your questions?
If not, please give us a call at (320) 965-9300 and one of our customer service representatives will be more than happy to help you.