Banners.com - About Us
Banners.com is a division of Lakes Area GraphiX and Sign WorX.
Banners.com headquarters are located in Kensington, MN. We design, print and ship high quality banners, signs, decals, fabric and specialty products to customers in all 50 states.
Banners.com Proven Process
- Website - It's easy to view our pricing online, or request a custom quote. We have a large selection of templates available for you to customize in our online designer.
- Easy Online Ordering - You can order online 24/7 via our website, or you can call or email your order in.
- Friendly Customer Service - Our customer service professionals are all trained graphic designers. We will check your artwork for quality before we send it to production.
- Fast Turnaround Times - Standard production time for vinyl banners is 2 business days after artwork is approved and payment is received. You can see where your order is at any time through our Live Order Tracking system.
- Shipping - We ship our products using UPS. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order ships.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction - We strive for 100% customer satisfaction - your complete satisfaction is our number one priority as we work to build a long term relationship with our customers.
PO Box 162
Kensington, MN 56343
Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST
We are closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (and the following Friday)
- Christmas Day (closing at noon on Christmas Eve)
Additional days will be posted on our website. If you have any questions, give us a call or email!
Step 1 - Choose Size and Quantity
Choose the options you want for your product
Loading product options...
Step 3 - Choose Design Method
Calendered Vinyl with Lamination Material
• 3–5 year outdoor durability
• Prints up to 52"
There are two types of lamination to choose from.
1. Liquid Lamination: A very flexible, water-resistant coating that will protect the calendered vinyl from UV rays, abrasions and more. This lamination is very adaptable and will move freely with your product.
2. Film Lamination: With a higher UV ray protection and scratch resistance, this lamination will protect your decal from water, multiple handling and more. It's often added to printed products to increase rigidity and expand it's lifetime.
Die Cut, Kiss Cut, and Transfer Cut Decals
The main differences between these three cut options, comes down to the paper backing on each decal.
Die-cut means that we are cutting through both the vinyl decal material and the paper backing. This cut type doesn't leave any material around the decal. Another way to look at it is to think of it like a "cookie cutter." Your decals are all individually cut out to the contour of your design, so you have individually cut decals with no paper material around the design.
* Please note, back slit (crack and peel) is only available on decals 3" x 3" up to 12" x 12" *
Kiss-cut means we are only cutting through the vinyl layer ("decal material") and not cutting through the paper backing, leaving a paper material border around your decal. When you choose a kiss-cut decal, you will have extra material around your decal for easy peeling.
Transfer cut option means that we will be cutting the vinyl decal material to a specified shape, graphic or text and then removing or “picking” any excess or unwanted vinyl material from your design leaving no vinyl background on your decal. We then place a transfer tape over the top of the remaining pieces of vinyl. This tape is what holds all the individual cut pieces of your decal design once you remove the paper backing from your decal. It also allows you to place multiple individual pieces of vinyl decal material on your desired surface cleanly and evenly.
* Vector File (EPS or ai – Adobe Illustrator) format needed for Transfer Cut decals. *
Transfer Cut / Pick Charge
Transfer cut price includes 8 standard picks with a Maximum of 40 picks per sq. foot.
Additional picks are $0.02 to $0.04 per pick depending on difficulty/intricacy.
Intricately cut decals will be custom quoted based on difficulty and time required to pick.
For more information on our transfer cut guidelines click here.
Vector-based file types will print best, such as .eps or .ai (Adobe Illustrator) — with fonts converted to outlines. We can also print high resolution .pdf or .jpg files. If you are unsure of the quality of your files, our professional graphic designers will be more than happy to help you.
If you would like to double-check your order for correct information, requesting an order proof will allow you to do that. Your order proof will include a low-resolution image of your artwork, a summary of your order (including pricing), as well as your billing and shipping information. Please note that if you request a proof, we will not send your order into production until you have sent your approval.
If your project is color critical, we recommend using our Color Match Proof System, as this is the best way to ensure the color match for your specific project. For more details, please contact a customer service representative.
At Banners.com, we offer flexible production time ranges for you to choose from. Because it's important for you to have ultimate control over your order, our production times range from one to five business days. This allows you to make the final decision on when you need to order.
Please note: the time it will take to receive your product includes the production time as well as shipping time.
|3 Day Standard
||This is our most popular fast turnaround option. Free and fast enough for most custom orders.
|1 Day Priority
||Timelines can be tight. That's why we offer this speedy option.
|2 Day Express
||Have an extra day, but still need it quickly? Express is for you.
|5 Day Saver
||If you aren't in a hurry, you can save some money by choosing our 5 Day Saver option.
All banners must be paid for prior to being put into production. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards. We also accept checks, which must be received before your order is put into production. For more information on check orders, see this article on our blog..
We will not charge your credit card until you have approved your order.
If you have any questions about shipping, please contact customer service at (320) 965-9300 prior to ordering. Unless otherwise specified at the time of ordering, your order will be shipped via UPS Ground. We offer a 1–3 day ground shipment to 90% of the United States.
You will receive a tracking number once your package has been shipped.
Shipping prices are determined by the weight and destination of the package. Additional shipping charges apply to large orders.
After products have been shipped, all shipping company terms and conditions apply for lost or delayed packages. We will not refund the banner cost if UPS or any other shipping company has a delay in your package.
Delays due to natural disasters or anything beyond our control will not result in shipping refunds. If the product is damaged in shipping, damaged goods must be returned, and then a replacement product will be sent.
Lost packages will be replaced after the shipping company confirms loss. This generally takes 7–10 business days after initial scheduled delivery.
This product is produced in our Minnesota or Las Vegas facilities, whichever is more beneficial to the customer's experience based on customer location and product specifications.
We offer the following shipping methods:
|Standard ( 3–5 Business Days )
|Three Day ( 3 Business Days )
|Two Day ( 2 Business Days )
|Overnight ( 1 Business Day )
|UPS Overnight AM
Did we answer all your questions?
If not, please give us a call at (320) 965-9300 and one of our customer service representatives will be more than happy to help you.