We can help make advertising your message easy with custom signs from Banners.com! Our custom signs are great for advertising, political campaigns, sporting events, and so much more!
At Banners.com, we offer a wide variety of sign options, along with a wide range of materials to choose from, such as plastic signs, metal signs, and vinyl signs! This variety of products gives you a multitude of options for displaying your custom signs in either an indoor or outdoor setting, making them a perfect option for advertising, political campaigns, sporting events, and so much more!
What We Have to Offer
Here are our most popular custom signage options!
- Custom Yards Signs - Made out of a weather proof 4 millimeter coroplast, yard signs are a great option for advertising, real estate signage, political signs, and so much more!
- Vinyl Banners - These vinyl signs come in a variety of materials such as 13 oz vinyl, 18 oz vinyl, mesh, and fabric. Vinyl banners are a great option to highlight any event and can be displayed both indoors and outdoors.
- Plastic Signs - Made out of either sintra, styrene, or coroplast these custom signs are a great option for any of your signage needs.
- Flags - Our large variety of custom flags are great for making your business or event stand out!
- Posters - Our poster paper is a great way to highlight your event, cheer on your favorite team, or whatever your specific needs are!
- Sandwich Boards - Also referred to as A-Frame signs, are a great way to advertise! Put them in your store, out on the sidewalk, or out in front of your special event!
Do yard signs work?
Yes! According to Donald Green Ph.D., they boost the ratings of the particular candidate by about 1.7 percentage points. Not a whole lot by itself, but if the campaign gets close enough, the candidate without them could pay for it.
What is a proof?
When you go to place an order, you will see an option to receive a PDF Proof of your product before it is shipped. If you select yes, you will be given an email with a proof that must be approved before your order is put into production.
How do you use the Online Designer?
For step-by-step instructions on how to use the online designer when creating your custom signs, check out our blog post. The blog post will show you how to add backgrounds, clip art, upload photographs and add text. Click here for more information on how to save your designs for later. Click here for directions on how to copy and paste clip art in the online designer. Click here for directions on how to copy and paste text into the online designer.
What are the standard sizes for yard signs?
The most common sizes for yard signs are 12” W x 18” H and 18” W x 24” H, but we offer a variety of lawn sign sizes that range from 12” W x 12” H to 48” W x 96” H.
Can you print your signs double-sided?
We offer double-sided printing for many of our signs including; Yard Signs, Vinyl Banners, Metal Signs, Sintra Signs, Styrene Signs, and many more.
Can I track my product shipment?
Yes! We update the status of your product order every step of the way with our Live Order Tracking system. Once we ship your product, you can track the delivery with the provided UPS tracking number.
How should I install yard signs if the ground is frozen?
You can easily install yard signs even if the ground is frozen solid. To get started, find an extra long, flat drill bit and use it to drill two holes in the ground. Then you should be free to install your custom yard sign without any more hassle.
Installation & Product Care FAQs
What are some common uses for your custom signs?
Yard signs are the most versatile signs available. From graduation parties and garage sales to grand openings and real estate, these signs can do it all.
Should my yard signs be cleaned?
We recommend cleaning your custom yard sign with a damp towel or rag. This should be done regularly to maintain the color and image on your yard sign.
How do you assemble a yard sign?
Our yard signs are installed using metal wire stakes. Insert the wire stakes into your desired surface pointing straight up. Then take the yard sign display and insert the stake into the corrugated slots.