Graphics for vinyl banners, fabric flags, yard signs and other orders with custom artwork, please review the following artwork specifications.
For more info, please check out our Artwork Specifications PDF
If you have questions about your artwork file, or you'd like us to check the quality before you place your order, please email the artwork to [email protected] along with your order information.
Acceptable Files for Printing
- EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- PDF (Adobe PDF)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop)
- JPG (High Resolution JPEG)
- TIFF (High Resolution TIFF)
Vector files are line art, scalable to any size without losing resolution - the image will stay clean and crisp
- EPS (CS5 or lower)
- AI (CS5 or lower)
If submitting these files be sure you have converted all fonts to outlines or curves. Click here for instructions on how to convert font to outlines. Vector files can be submitted at any size proportionate to the banner size ordered.
Raster Files / Images
Raster files & images are pixel based images, and depending on the resolution the image becomes blurry as enlarged.
If submitting these files, please follow the guidelines below:
- 100% scale (full size output) at 100 dpi
- 50% scale at 200 dpi or higher
- 25% scale at 300 dpi or higher
- 10% scale at 600-1200 dpi recommended
Thumbnail sized jpg and gif. files are not at a high enough resolution to be used on large prints like banners.
Vectorizing / Recreating Images
If you are not able to provide us with a good quality image, we do have a vectorizing/recreating service available. Most logos or images can be recreated for $35; however images with more detail are subject to quoting prior to vectorizing the image. Please contact a sales representative for more details.
This service needs to be paid for in advance and we will be happy to give you a copy of the vector file once it is complete.
Exact sizes cannot be guaranteed as banners can fluctuate up to 1/2" per linear foot. Example: Finished size of a 12' (144") banner can be up to 6" short.
All products are printed in CMYK. If files are submitted in RGB, color shifting will take place. If a specific PMS color is needed, please let us know when you submit the order. We will do our best to meet that specified color. Click here for basic CMYK colors for printing.
Please follow these guidelines when creating your custom transfer-cut stickers or decals. This will help to ensure that we can accommodate your transfer decal project
Transfer Cut Guidelines:
- Simple and open fonts are recommended.
- All text must be at least 1/2" tall.
- The space between characters and other design elements must be at least 1/8”.
- Main strokes, line weights, or art elements should be a minimum of 1/8”
- Minimum pick size of 1/8”.
- We recommend you request a proof for this product.
Picks are areas of the letters or graphics that will be pulled out after cutting. Additional costs are applied to orders over 8 standard picks with a maximum of 40 picks per sq. foot.
- Transfer cut price includes 8 standard picks with a Maximum of 40 picks per sq. foot.
- Additional picks are $0.02 to $0.04 per pick depending on difficulty/intricacy.
- Intricately cut decals will be custom quoted based on difficulty and time required to pick.
Application as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
|Clean surface thoroughly. Carefully remove paper backing, leaving the vinyl on the transfer tape. Place decals on intended surface.
||Using a plastic squeegee or credit card, start in the center of design and firmly apply design to surface using overlapping strokes.
||Carefully begin to remove transfer tape to expose product. If bubbles occur, simply prick the bubble with a needle and smooth.
Note: Best results when applied between 60o – 80o F. Do not apply in direct sunlight. Wait a few days for adhesive to fully cure before washing.
If you have any questions, please contact a customer service representative at 320-965-9300 or email [email protected]