Step 1 - Choose Size and Quantity
Choose the options you want for your product
Loading product options...
Step 3 - Choose Design Method
Window Perf Material
Window Perf (Perforated Window Film) is a material that resembles foil with hundreds of small holes punched in it. The material is printed on one side, and the other side has an adhesive that can be applied to windows. The outside will display the graphic, and you will still be able to see out the window from the inside.
Window Perf Options:
- 50/50 DOT Approved - This material option allows for 50/50 visibility through your window perf decal, just as the name implies it is DOT approved and is street legal to place on your vehicle windows. This material option isusually seen in the back windows of trucks or as promotional advertising on buses, vans, and other vehicles.
- 70/30 not DOT Approved - This material option is intended to be used for store-front windows. It allows 70/30 visisbility. It is not DOT approved and is commonly used to display company information on the window, while maintaining privacy inside the building.
Click here if you would like a window perf sample packet mailed to you.
Files that print best are .eps or .ai (Adobe Illustrator) converted to outline. We can also print high resolution .pdf, .tif, and .jpg formats. If you don’t have access to or are unsure if you have a high-resolution file, our professional graphic designers will be happy to assist with this.
If you are looking to be able to give your order one last look and make sure all the information and images are correct, requesting an order proof will allow you that benefit. Your order proof will include a low-resolution image of your artwork, a summary of your order including pricing, and your billing and shipping information. Please note if you receive a proof, you will need to email or call back your customer service representative with approval before your order will go into production.
Color Match Proof System
If your project is color critical, we highly recommend using our Color Match Proof System, as this is the best way to ensure the color match for your specific project. For more details please contact our team of friendly Customer Service Representatives who are all professional graphic designers to assist you with any questions you might have.
Did we answer all of your questions? If not, please give us a call and one of our customer service representatives would be happy to help. 320.965.9300
Most commonly used for finishing is a spray lamination. Optically clear lamination is available. This fills in the window perf holes to prevent dirt and grime from ruining the print. All window perf prints are square cut.
Lamination helps protect against the surface from UV fading and light scratches.
- No Lamination: Best for short-term use (3 months or less).
- Spray Lamination: Recommended - Best for long-term use and has an outdoor durability of 2-3 years.
- Optically Clear: Best for long-term use and has an outdoor durability of 2-3 years.
Uses for window perf are vehicle window graphics, trade show signage, point-of-purchase displays, corporate identity, and hundreds of retail applications.
Three Ways to Order Custom Window Perf
There are three ways you can order window perf online.
- Pick a Window Perf Template to Customize
- Add a background, clip art images, text or upload your own graphics
- Upload a File
- Click here for the complete artwork specifications page
- Professional Designer
- We have a team of graphic designers who can design a custom perforated window decal for you. Upload any artwork you want on your decal and provide instructions for us
Window Perf Production Times
At Banners.com, we offer flexible production time ranges for you to choose from. Because it’s important for you to have ultimate control over your order, our production times range from 1 to 5 business days. This allows you to make the final decision on when you need your order.
- 3 Day Standard: This is our most popular fast turnaround option. Free and fast enough for most custom orders.
- 1 Day Priority: Combine Priority production with UPS overnight shipping for blazing fast delivery.
- 2 Day Express: Have an extra day but still need it quickly? Express is for you.
- 5 Day Saver: If you aren’t in a hurry, you can save some money by choosing our 5 Day Saver option.
The time it will take to receive your product is production time plus shipping time.
Please contact one of our professional customer service representatives at (320) 965-9300 if you have any additional questions.
All perforated window decals must be paid for prior to being put into production. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. We also accept checks. Checks must be received before your order is put into production. For more information on check orders, see our blog. If you have a purchase order, please contact a customer service representative for your options.
We will not charge your credit card until you have approved your proof for your order.
This Product will be produced in our Minnesota or Las Vegas facilities, whichever is more beneficial to the customer's experience based on customer location and product specifications.
* Las Vegas Facilities can only offer Spray Lamination ONLY.
Please specify which shipping method you would like when you place your order.
Shipping prices are determined by the weight of the package and the destination. Additional shipping charges apply to large orders and over-sized packages. If you are located outside of the Continental United States, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We offer the following shipping methods:
- Standard (3-5 Business Days)
- Three Day (3 Business Days)
- Two Day (2 Business Days)
- Overnight (1 Business Day)
You will receive a tracking number once your package has been shipped.
After products have shipped, all shipping company terms and conditions apply for lost or delayed packages. We will not refund the window perf cost if any shipping company has a delay in your package. We recommend ordering your window perf early.
Delays because of Acts of God or anything beyond our control will not result in shipping refunds. If the product is damaged in shipping, damaged goods must be returned, and then a replacement product will be sent.
Lost packages will be replaced after the shipping company confirms loss. This generally takes 7-10 business days after initial scheduled delivery.
Please order your decals early as we cannot control delivery after your product leaves our production facilities.